Salmon with Rocket Pesto
Many years ago I worked at a cocktail bar and restaurant called Old Orleans where one of the items on the menu was this, I took quite a shine to it and have cooked it ever since. Unfortunately, getting hold of pesto made with rocket is easier said than done but this is equally good with a decent basil pesto!
Chorizo, Lentil and Potato soup
spicy soup, thick soup, lentils, chorizo
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
salmon, pesto, rocket, parmesan
- 1 salmon fillet
- 2tsp rocket pesto
- Enough parmesan shavings to cover the salmon fillet
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (fan assisted)
- Place some baking paper on a baking sheet
- Put the salmon fillet onto the baking paper
- Spread the rocket pesto over the fillet
- Cover the top with the parmesan shavings
- Cook until done, which will be entirely dependent on how well you like your salmon cooked!