Mustardy chicken soup
Prep Time: 15mins
Cook Time: 30mins
300g chicken breast, cooked and cubed to 1/2cm cubes
1 large carrot, cubed to 1/2cm cubes
1 Chicken Knorr Stock-pot
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
1 medium red onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp dijon mustard
- Heat the olive oil in a decent sized saucepan (one that will take a 2 pints of water, plus the ingredients), add the garlic and onion and sweat.
- Add the carrot and stir round to coat in the oil and heat the carrot through.
- Add the chicken, followed by the stock-pot, made up with 1 pint of hot water.
- Use the tsp of dijon mustard to make up another pint of hot liquid and add to the pan.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the carrot is slightly tender but still with some crunch.